POM609 Plastic Bearing
Plastic bearing material, working temperature from -60℃ ~ 100℃, high surface strength and smooth, basically do not appear tension, its good self-lubrication performance and low friction coefficient, on the basis of maintaining the traditional advantages of plastic bearing, can be used for precision and high speed operation. POM plastic bearing is one of the most widely used plastic bearings. Generally, POM or PA is used for inner and outer ball materials, and nylon 66 (grpa66-25) reinforced with glass fiber is used for cage. The ball ball is glass ball, stainless steel ball or ceramic ball. This kind of bearing performs well in alkaline environment, but is not suitable for operation in acidic corrosion environment.
Plastic bearings have the following characteristics:
- Plastic bearings are all lubricating materials with long service life;
- Plastic bearings are free from rust and corrosion resistant, while metal bearings are easy to rust and cannot be used in chemical solutions;
- The quality of plastic bearings is lighter than that of metal, which is more suitable for the modern lightweight design trend;
- The manufacturing cost of plastic bearings is lower than that of metal bearings; Plastic bearings are made of injection molding and suitable for mass production;
- Plastic bearing has no noise in operation and has certain vibration absorption function;